Medical TEMPS is open!
During emergencies like this, our medical facilities, their patients and the communities we serve, will more than ever depend upon our Joint Commission certified Health Care Staffing company
and our RN’s, LPN’s and CNA’s.
Come join us in this noble service. Our office is open Monday thru Friday
830am-430pm. All phone calls are answered at 318-651-4455, 24/7.
Our new office location is:
3810 Cypress Street, West Monroe, LA.
President: Sarah Calhoun Allbritton MBA, MA CCC-SLP
Medical TEMPS, Inc. furnishes hospitals, pharmacies, rehabs, nursing homes, surgery centers, medical clinics, hospices, industrial sites, correctional facilities, long-term acute care hospitals and physician offices with qualified temporary medical staff during peak times of operation, holidays, employee leaves and staffing emergencies. Long-term contracts, short-term contracts, and temp-to-perm placements are also available.
Medical TEMPS, Inc. sends medical staff to the rescue when patients and their families need additional services for a medical condition that no longer qualifies or necessitates the use of a hospital or home health agency.
Medical TEMPS, Inc. matches the skills and expertise of its medical staff with the needs of the medical facility and patient through intensive employee interviewing, screening and training. Medical TEMPS, Inc. works with medical facilities that place patient care in the forefront of their medical services. These facilities and patients allow Medical TEMPS Inc.’s staff flexibility in scheduling work hours in various medical settings to meet individual financial and scheduling needs.
Medical TEMPS, Inc. assures their customers that all personnel have current Louisiana licensure and/or certification in their respective fields. Personnel that do not require a license and/or certification have a minimum of one year of experience in medically related positions.
Medical TEMPS, Inc. requires its medical staff to pass a rigorous application and screening process and continually monitors the staff to ensure on-time arrival to assigned work sites, completion of tasks assigned and correct billing and payment of time worked.
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Speech Language Pathology
- Medical office assistants
Medical TEMPS Inc.’s service personnel will arrive to each assignment on time and will be equipped with the knowledge of skills to provide the professional medical services needed.
Medical TEMPS, Inc. provides its medical employees with work schedules that allow for flexible schedules as well as professional work environments in which to pursue their professional work goals.
Our Employees Benefit From:
- Nice, Friendly Staff
- A Professional Work Environment
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Workers' Compensation Coverage
- Federal and State Taxes Withheld
- FICA Match
- Direct Deposit
- Simple IRA*
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible Work Assignments
- No Minimum Hours to Work
- No Limiting Contracts to Sign
- Weekly Pay
Our Customers Benefit From:
- The provision of professional liability insurance and bonding of employees.
- Limited management responsibility of our staff.
- Fulfilled requests for flexible assignments.
- Freedom from expensive employee benefits (workers' compensation, health insurance, payroll and employee taxes).
- The ability to hire our staff after contract fulfillment.
- Ability to pay via check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.