Today I am happy to announce that we are going to be restarting our monthly build competitions! We took a break after the Christmas competition as the felt the competitions had been overdone, but after reviewing feedback we have decided to start them back up again
This month the theme is going to be 'LOCKDOWN
' - intentionally vague, we want to see what you think of when you think of lockdown. Some ideas to help you get started:
- Something you miss and can't do because of lockdown
- Things that you CAN do during lockdown to stay entertained
- A prison
The competition will close on the 30th of May
and winners will be announced a few days later - this is also when we will announce the theme for the following month.In order to enter your build into the competition, you must create a new thread here with the following information:
With every competition there are a few rules - we ask that you follow these otherwise your entry may not be counted.
- Minecraft IGN
- Plot ID
- Screenshots (upload to imgur.com, or your preferred image hosting site)
- Builds MUST be on the competition server. (/competition on the server, or choose 'Creative -> Competition' in the server compass)
- The plot must be Lockdown themed
- Don't steal designs - we will find out if you do!
- Only the...