Call Us Today! (614) 445-7221

Home

A Family Gathering Place And A Columbus Landmark Since 1939, Located In German Village On The Corner Of Sycamore And Parsons. We Have 14 TVs Now To Watch Your Favorite Game On!?

免费软件
The Planks St. Patrick Day Flyer
Happy Hour
Our history begins in 1939. Plank's Cafe & Pizzeria, 743 Parsons Ave., was founded long before there was such an area known as German Village, which is the historic area south of downtown Columbus where we are located. The founder, Walter Plank, saw an opportunity after Prohibition and he ran with it. Plank's son, the late Walter Plank Jr., eventually took over from his father and ushered the cafe into the next era. Today, the third generation of Planks - brothers Tom and John, and sister Mary - keep the faith of this true community gathering place. Plank's Cafe & Pizzeria continues to build on its legacy as a destination eatery for the many downtowners who love the cafe's noontime spreads.

  • Banquet rooms are available for private parties, with seating for of 40 to 80 people.
  • There's plenty of free parking available and we have free Wi-Fi for customers.
Share by: