They showed up when they said they would! The price was fair and the quality of work was great. There was a little mishap, but they were able to get it fixed without a problem.
hentaixxxIf you are a Portland, OR resident looking for a reliable team of contractors for high-quality insulation application and drywall repair, the team at Westside Drywall & Insulation, Inc. can help! We know contractors that strike a balance between passion, expertise, and a strong focus on customer experience are hard to find. That’s why we go the extra mile – because your property, money, and peace of mind deserve superior solutions. We urge all our clients to do their homework and choose carefully before jumping into their next project. Don’t make the mistake of relying on just any contracting company! Rely on the seasoned experts at Westside Drywall & Insulation – Portland's leading home performance specialists?for residential jobs, commercial properties, and multi-family homes.
Westside Drywall & Insulation: More than Just Drywall
hentaixxxThe team of building science experts at Westside Drywall & Insulation know that home performance is more than just the sum of its parts, which is why we take a systems approach with every new project. We’ve been outfitting homes in the Portland area with high-performance insulation for over eight years, and our drywall repair services have been going strong since 1991. Our organized, solutions-based team will put together a plan that works, with energy efficiency and dependable home comfort atop the list of prescribed goals. As a family-owned-and-operated business with three decades of industry experience, Westside Drywall & Insulation is a smart choice for your next project. The services we are proud to offer our loyal customers include the following:
- Spray Foam Insulation– Spray foam insulation has several unique qualities that make it stand out among other types, including versatility, air-sealing qualities, and superior thermal resistance. We can provide your building with spray foam insulation for an energy-efficient home solution.
- Weather Resistant Barriers – At Westside Drywall & Insulation, we recommend an uninterrupted weather-resistant barrier, protecting your home against both air and water infiltration.
- Drywall Installation & Repair – When you need drywall repair & installation services in the Portland OR area, we can create drywall assemblies that exceed all local fire and building codes. All our installers and repairers have elevated levels of training to ensure the job is done correctly and efficiently.
- Insulation Application- We will use spray foam insulation, cellulose, wall foam injections, fiberglass, or whatever it takes to get the job done right and within your budget. Whether you’re looking for external wall insulation, information on roof insulation, or have some other need, we can connect you with the right application for your specific project.
- Remodeling & Renovation– Are you planning a remodeling and renovation project that deserves the attention of skilled contractors? As your local building science experts?in Portland, we deliver superior solutions no matter the size or scope of your project’s unique needs.
Your Green Contractor in Portland, OR
As the demands for energy-efficient new construction projects grow, Westside Drywall & Insulation is helping homeowners, builders, and businesses meet green construction goals. We help clients achieve high levels of building performance for more exceptional project durability and energy savings for years to come. As a one-stop-shop for builders and homeowners, we take the guesswork out of green home construction. When you’re looking for high efficiency, we supply products that meet stringent Earth Advantage, ENERGY STAR?, and LEED guidelines as well as State of Oregon and State of Washington building codes. We’ll always offer technical expertise, as well as a range of products that effortlessly achieve high levels of energy efficiency and customer value.
The Benefits of Drywall
Westside Drywall & Insulation is a leader in the residential market for drywall in the Portland area, having performed more than 70,000 projects over 30 years. Drywall is a go-to building material for our team and is used in almost all modern construction projects due to its ample benefits. Some of the drywall’s benefits include:
- Affordability – Drywall repair and services are incredibly affordable, making it a premier choice for home and business owners alike. As one of the more cost-effective building materials when compared to plater or paneling, drywall also leads the way with its ease of replacement and installation.
- Weather Barrier– When it comes to weatherproofing your home, drywall as insulation is an affordable and efficient option. It will help any room retain its temperature, making your space more comfortable. Furthermore, this barrier will also work to keep unwanted moisture and mold at bay. Any commercial or residential property would benefit from drywall insulation.
- Fire Resistant Properties– Drywall works to slow down the spread of fires, making the safety benefits well worth the already low cost. Be sure to always rely on a credible company for drywall repair and installation services to ensure you can benefit from this extra protection.
- Easy Repair & Installation – Drywall repair and installation is fast and easy. Since it is installed in large sections, the process is quick and easy to complete before project deadlines. Additionally, drywall repair is just as painless, as it can be repaired without replacing the entire section thanks to the techniques the pros at Westside Drywall & Insulation have been trained on.
- Energy Efficient – Since drywall is such an excellent insulator, it retains heat during the cold Oregon winters and keeps cool air inside during the warmer months. And even though you may not notice too much of a difference in your energy bills at first, keep paying attention! It really pays off. Not only will drywall save you money, but it will also save you time and resources. Did we mention it's recyclable? Aiding the environment with eco-friendly products is a great way to improve your building’s efficiency.
If you are a Portland, OR local looking to have a home or office built, upgraded, or completely remodeled, drywall is a tried and true choice. Rely on the team at Westside Drywall & Insulation for premier drywall repairs and installations in your area!
The Spray Foam Insulation Installation Process
Spray foam insulation is an excellent option for lowering your home’s utility bills, increasing your comfort levels, and improving the indoor air quality of your home or office. Your building will also be more structurally sound and quieter after spray foam insulation. Since we’re not only insulation specialists but also drywall repair professionals, we can handle your entire home’s project from start to finish. The insulation installation process is as follows:
- Step 1 – The Westside Drywall & Insulation team will start by giving you all the details surrounding the spray foam insulation installation process, ensuring you understand that it requires 24 hours for the foam to fully cure. We tell you this prior to installation so you can make arrangements to stay elsewhere during the installation.
- Step 2 – On the day of installation, our team of qualified contractors will arrive at your property with our state-of-the-art equipment and make all the appropriate arrangements to begin the spraying process.
- Step 3 – We will cover all flooring, windows, and fixtures with plastic before beginning the spraying process. During this time, we will also set up a large fan to promote proper ventilation.
- Step 4 – Once everything is covered, and our specialists are all suited up, we will begin the spray foam insulation application throughout your project area. The foam insulation will expand 100 times its size upon application, effectively sealing and weatherproofing your home or office building.
- Step 5 – Once the spray foam insulation has been applied to your space, we will let it sit for a full 24 hours so it can fully cure.
- Step 6 – After the 24 hours is up, we will check to make sure the application was 100% successful. Once we confirm the insulation is installed properly, we will continue with the next steps of your project.
With such a smooth application, cost-effectiveness, and energy efficiency, spray foam insulation may be the perfect solution for your next project! Call today to learn more about our remodeling and renovation capabilities.
Why Westside Drywall & Insulation?
Bring our years of building science expertise to your next project–from early planning through construction. Westside Drywall & Insulation removes hurdles to achieving higher levels of energy efficiency for unprecedented results. We also help clients secure Energy Trust cash incentives to lower your project costs and boost the return on investment of green construction features. From Oregon to Washington State, our skilled crews keep your projects on schedule and exceed customer expectations for building performance and durability. Get in touch with us today for reliable help you can count on! We look forward to talking with you.
As the demand for energy efficient new construction projects grows, Westside Drywall is helping homeowners, builders, and businesses meet green construction goals. We help clients achieve high levels of building performance for greater project durability and energy savings for years to come.
Bring our years of building science expertise to your next project–from early planning through construction. Westside Drywall and Insulation removes hurdles to achieving higher levels of energy efficiency, for unprecedented results. We also help clients secure Energy Trust cash incentives to lower your project costs and boost the return on investment of green construction features.