女主被强迫群np肉A message from Shawn Kloss, owner of Aerco 1 Collision
As of Tuesday, April 14th, Aerco 1 Collision officially back open and operating our auto body repair business while taking special precautions within our facility to keep our customers and employees safe during this difficult and uncertain time. Your health is very important to us as well as the well being and balance of our community and we will continue to provide the very best service and support possible by doing the following:
- Offering complimentary vehicle pick up and drop off service to customers who have vehicles currently in the shop or have service scheduled. We also offer towing and loaner vehicle assistance.
- Allowing customers to have their car repaired without human contact. This is accomplished using our mobile estimating tool, over the phone, via email, and the option of Facebook Messenger.
- Maintaining a clean facility by frequently disinfecting communal surfaces such as door handles, counter tops, floors, etc. and shared items such as pens, and computers.
- Wiping down and sanitizing all vehicles upon check-in and check out, pick-up and delivery.
- Increasing the availability of hand sanitizer and hand washing by employees following any type of contact
- Encouraging employees to stay home and to work from home when possible if they don’t feel well, or have someone in their household who has experienced symptoms.
We appreciate and reciprocate your loyalty and support and are committed to doing everything we can to keep our community strong and safe. Connect with us on social media for updates on how we are helping our community moving forward. Stay safe, and we will see you soon! – Shawn Kloss, Aerco 1 Collision